The Ephraim Group understands how important your business is and that it means more than anything else to you. Consequently, the success of your business is extremely important to us, as well. As a business owner, we realize you face a myriad of challenges almost every hour of every day that your doors are open. When growth becomes evident, and expansion is on the horizon, it’s imperative, in Lawrenceville, GA, that you have enough business insurance for protection, to cover your growing needs.
Understanding the Client’s Needs
In a sense, our representatives are business owners just like you. So we understand how important it is for you to develop a coverage plan that facilitates your business growth and financial security needs. Our representatives work closely with our clients in order to help them determine the right combination of business insurance products. And, provide you with the coverage quotes that are tailored to the needs of your company. We can assist you in a number of areas including:
- Business Auto Insurance Coverage – Whether you use your own vehicle or have a truck fleet, we can provide the right coverage for your specific needs.
- Business Owner’s Policies – No matter what type of business you own and operate, The Ephraim Group can customize a plan that is tailored to the needs of your company.
- Fidelity and Surety Bonds – These bonds were designed and developed to protect your company’s best interests; from guaranteeing the payment of your state sales taxes, to meeting all municipal licensing requirements.
- Professional Liability Insurance – This protects your company against legal issues such as costly fees and judgments arising from errors, negligence and omissions.
The Ephraim Group has made purchasing a business insurance policy in Lawrenceville, GA easier than ever before with our simple-to-navigate website. We not only do the comparison shopping for you, but we also have access to a wide range of coverage; at the most competitive prices. One of our representatives will be happy to discuss your needs with you and ensure that your business is protected.
Five Types of Business Insurance to Consider
No matter what size or type of business you operate, the one common element among all companies is the need for the right type of insurance coverage. When renewing your current policy or selecting a new one for your business, there are a number of aspects or factors that you should take into consideration before signing any contracts. Since no two businesses are ever alike, neither are the needs for business insurance in Lawrenceville, GA. Here are a few types of insurance that you should consider:
- General Liability Insurance – This type of business insurance coverage, in Lawrenceville, GA, protects you and your company from a wide range of claims that include accidents, injuries, and negligence. It will also cover defective products, legal fees, libel, medical expenses, property damage and slander.
- Key Executive Insurance or Life Insurance – Thus, providing insurance for your employees. When you are trying to attract higher quality employees, this insurance can provide valuable benefits. Additional coverage for key executives is also available
- Professional Liability Insurance – Also known as “malpractice insurance” or “errors and omissions insurance”, this type of policy protects you against lawsuits alleging claims of negligence. Some examples may include making mistakes or omissions, performing shoddy work or unprofessional services. Different companies (E & O) policies have varied exclusions and it is important that the policy matches their type of business. If you own and operate a service-based business, this is important.
- Property Insurance – While the terminology “property” is broadly defined, it’s vital that you have sufficient property insurance coverage should your equipment get damaged or destroyed. It would be difficult to replace certain items if you had to pay out of pocket.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Almost every state requires this type of business insurance for their employees, including Lawrenceville, GA. When an employee is injured on the job, it covers their medical expenses, and a percentage of their lost wages.
Additionally, while your liability coverage may protect you and your company against legal fees and judgments; a commercial liability umbrella policy will provide $1 million (or more depending upon the limit chosen) in liability protection. This is considered broad coverage, at cost-effective pricing. If it’s time to renew your current business insurance policy, or do some comparison shopping for your first policy, The Ephraim Group can help. Talk to one of our representatives today and let them explain how we can customize a business insurance plan that is tailored to fit the needs of your company.